Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Teacher, My Hero

In 1983, United Nations Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization inaugurated Oct 5 as World Teachers' Day, a day to celebrate teachers and the central role they play in guiding children, youths and adults through the life-long learning process. In the Philippines, The Teacher;s Month Campaign was launched in 2008. Spearheaded by the steering committee composed of the Metrobank Foundation, De La Salle Philippines, Philippine Business for Education, Campaigns Social Response and DepED with the support of some business institutions.It was intended to contribute to the growth and development of the teaching profession in the country as well as publicly express appreciation to mentors.

The Teachers' Month Campaign will be launched once again this year during Metrobanks 47th anniversary celebration on September 4, 2009 designated as the World Teachers' Day. The theme of the 2009 Teachers' Month Campaign is "My Teacher, My Hero". The Teachers's Month Campaign aims to: generate widespread awareness and support for World Teachers' Day; use the occasion to celebrate the unique role and service that teachers play in guiding teacher families, strengthening of communities and building nation; revitalize the image of teaching as a vocation by increasing public awareness on the value of teachers in the Philippine society and national development. articulate the accessibility of a career in teaching by outlining available scholarship grants and school subsidy programs and affirm current and retired Filipino Teachers by coordination with a chain of establishments to provide value added service or discounts for teachers.

2 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 years of barrenness, am Mrs SARAH I live at Italy, I thank God for what he has done in my life, because for years I couldn't stand the pressure of been fruitless, everywhere I go they know me as a barren woman, among my family I was the only one without child but others have children, I started looking for solution everywhere, I have traveled to so many places, hospitals, churches, I meant with prophets, people mock me laugh at me, I was so much ashamed of myself and sometimes I cried and about giving up, and sometimes I feel weak to do anything and this period my husband was always by me to be sincere, so I have a female friend Abbey on Facebook, so we normally discuss personal issues so I open up to her and she told me to contact one PROPHET EHIAGWINA that he might be of help, his be doing wonders due to the testimonies online, so I finally contact in email (prophetehiagwina@gmail.com)  so I complain and tell him my pains that for nine years since I married no child and I have been suffering from different angles of life, he told me not to worry that he will help me, after our discussion that day, I didn't told me husband about it because his going to discourage me, later on that day PROPHETEHIAGWINA emailed me and told me on what to do, which I really did after two months my body system change I was feeling somehow, I thought it was fiver or other Diseases, I visited the hospital after the test the doctor told said I was pregnant, I was shock because I didn't really believe if what prophetehiagwina did would have work, so after I labored for nine months and I delivered on the 15th of July 2020. I really want to thank God because his the giver of children and I want to appricite my friend Abbey, and most importantly I thank God for using prophetehiagwina to rescue me from the great pain and shame of my life. Thanks so much you that have celebrate with me the Lord will also shine on you. ThanksContact PROPHET EHIAGWINA VIA EMAIL prophetehiagwina@ gmail .comWhatsApp/call+2348139182295

    ReplyDelete